I run in-person workshops every two months in San Francisco. Here's what participants are saying about them:
Workshops coming up:
From Stuck to Inspired:
How to Find a Job That Fits
Are you feeling uninspired, underutilized and undervalued at work?
Have you spent months (or years) analyzing whether you should quit or not and you’re still spinning your wheels?
When you stay in the wrong job too long, you start to lose your spirit. It can start to feel like there’s something wrong with you, but let me tell you… it’s not you (it’s the job).
If you’re analytically minded and feeling stuck in an ill-fitting job, you’re in the right place.
If you want to make sure your next move is a good fit, you need to have a different approach. I believe there's no "perfect" job, so the important part is knowing who you are and what you need, understanding the trade-offs and finding a job that supports all that.
Through a series of practical and structured exercises, we’ll discover exactly what isn’t sitting right about your current role and why, and create a plan of action to get you back on track.
This workshop will also help you:
- Get your energy back so you can begin tackling the next step
- Shift your negative perspective into feelings of empowerment, hope and motivation
- Choose the priorities and tradeoffs you're willing to make in your next step
- Understand your full potential - you’re struggling because it’s not a good fit, not because you’re bad at your job
- Career Wheel of Life: Evaluating levels of satisfaction in 8 different areas of your career
- Know Your Values: Discover your values by looking at motivations behind major decision points in your life
- Action Plan: What changes do you want to make going forward?
Come get some outside support and perspective on your job situation to give you the nudge you need to find a job that fits.